Epic Data International Inc. legal statements for website
- The copyright in all the material on this website is held by Epic Data International Inc. (“Epic Data”) or is used with permission. The contents of this website are provided for informational purposes only and may not, in any form, by any means, be copied or reproduced in any manner, summarized, distributed, modified, transmitted, revised or commercially exploited without Epic Data’s prior written permission except that you may download one copy onto a single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only.
- The information on this website is time sensitive and is accordingly subject to change at any time. The information is based on sources believed to be reliable, however, no assurances can be provided to the reader that the information is accurate and complete; and therefore the information is provided without warranties of any kind. Accordingly, any use of this information is at your own risk and without liability to the company, including liability with respect to losses or damages of any kind, including but not limited to consequential or special damages.
- Any information communicated to Epic Data through this website becomes the exclusive property of Epic Data, which is entitled to use any such information for any purpose without restriction or compensation to any person.
- Links to other Internet websites (hypertext links) are included as a convenience to you. When you access a linked site, you are accessing an independent site over which Epic Data has no control. The presence of hypertext links on this website does not mean that Epic Data endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or presentation of linked websites.
- Epic Data and this website are based in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada. Your use of this website does not subject Epic Data to the jurisdiction of courts in, or the laws of, any other jurisdiction.