Real-Time Information Sharing Across the Enterprise
IntegraNet™ captures data from a wide variety of shop floor systems and data collection devices and distributes processed data to a multitude of systems, including ERP and enterprise systems.
With IntegraNet, managers gain insights into shop floor activities in real-time, which enable them to react and respond to production challenges throughout the value stream.
Utilize a variety of tools including Bar Code, 2D Data Matrix and RFID scanners to feed the data collection system. Machines such as scales and PLC’s integrate with IntegraNet for automated data capture.
Highlights of IntegraNet’s capabilities:
- Flexible, powerful SOA architecture
- Database platform independence
- Custom or ISA-95 application interfaces
- Support for numerous data collection/output devices, e.g. barcode and RFID readers, printers
- Guaranteed data delivery, with data synchronization and validation
- Scalability to suit any size operation
- Optional redundancy and fault tolerance
- Remote device management
- Seamless integration with IntegraProduction™, IntegraTrak™ and IntegraTLC™ to track and link real-time labor, parts and job details