Innovative ERP Integration & Administrative Tools / Service
Sylobridge is a suite of robust integration and administration tools to setup, integrate, monitor and manage data transfers between ERP (SAP, Oracle and others) and legacy systems, distributed mobile systems and web-based applications.
Sylobridge is fully certified by leading ERP systems and engineered to take advantage of the latest methods of data integration. Through the use of application adapters, 3rd party applications are now able to use Sylobridge for data integration using simple mapping processes without programming changes to their existing application.
Sylobridge acts as a true “hub” for data integration. Intelligent products which provide application synchronization functionality, coupled with Sylobridge’s highly reliable and cost-effective capability, provide a tailored Enterprise Application Integration environment unique for our customers. Key features include:
- Easy-to-use tools and a simplified install process
- Automatic configuration file generation for new applications
- Enhanced RFC communications using newer ERP libraries
- New interface objects using latest toolsets (e.g. xml, socket, config)
- Mapping tool for simple 3rd party Application Integration
- Password protect configuration, mask IP addresses in log files
- Improved bidirectional IDOC flow
- Connect multiple ERP systems together
- Run up to 4 ALE Servers and Host Interfaces on the same computer for improved performance
- Have multiple applications talking to multiple SAP systems through the same server
- Ability to host fully stand-alone disconnected or “sometimes connected” applications
- Easier to connect 3rd party apps associated with different databases
For organizations that have implemented an ERP system and are remaining on previous releases of the product, Sylobridge is an ideal choice for your application integration requirements. It has been designed for ERP customers, and can manage a variety of integration requirements without compromising performance or creating unwanted or unmanageable complexity.
Learn more about Sylobridge.™