Webinar: Benefits of Lean Material Management
At this webinar you will be introduced to tools that will help you:
- Increase the inventory accuracy in your warehouse
- Increase the productivity of your material handling personnel
- Reduce the amount of misplaced and lost parts
- Reduce the operating costs of your warehouse
Leading manufacturers from the Aerospace & Defence and the Heavy Equipment industries have already benefited from such a tools and we will show you how you can do the same.
The webinar is aproximately 45 minutes long and consists of three presentations plus a Q&A session.
What You'll Learn:
- How lean material management practices can be accelerated though the use of the right IT systems?
- What is the functionality of a truly lean material management system?
- What benefits do other companies report from the implementation of a lean material management system?
- What is the return on investment from implementing a lean material management system?
Who Should Attend:
This webinar will be extremely valuable to professionals in medium-sized and large manufacturing organizations working in the areas of:
- Warehousing / Material management
- Supply chain management
- Lean / Six sigma
This event is sponsored by Epic Data International. Epic Data is a leading provider of lean manufacturing and data collection systems with more than 750 successful implementations over its 30-year history. Epic Data's customers include some of the largest Aerospace and Defense and Heavy Equipment manufacturers worldwide, such as Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Komatsu, Raytheon, Northrop Grumman, Bell Helicopter Textron, General Dynamics, CAE and Rolls Royce.