What should I do if I need my hardware repaired?
Call the customer support line toll free at 1-800-663-5386. (Hardware repair support services are provided Monday – Friday from 6am – 5pm PT.) Or see below to create a Request for RMA Number online.
How do I obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) for repair?
- Prior to contacting the Customer Support Line, please locate and note the serial number and part number of the defective product. (This information is required for warranty and service information.)
- Call the Customer Support Line at 1-800-663-5386 and request a RMA number.
- You will be asked to provide the following:
- contact name, phone number and fax number
- return shipping address, including:
- shipping back information
- contact name, if different from sender
- preferred courier, ie. Fedex, UPS or OCS account information
- serial number and part number
- detailed description of the problem
- PO number if you are not covered under your Customer Support Agreement
- Our customer support staff will provide you with a RMA number and the location of our Service Facility.
- Please send accessories that may be important for testing. Please also send labels and sample bar codes, if necessary.
- Epic Data’s customer support team will repair the equipment, with turn-around according to your Customer Support Agreement and return the repaired equipment to you.
- You will receive a confirmation email indicating that your equipment has been repaired and is being sent back to you.
Submit online Return Material Authorization (RMA) for repairs (for Epic Data Customers only.)
What should I do if hardware we purchased from Epic Data needs repair under its manufacturer’s warranty?
Call the customer support line at 1-800-663-5386. We will co-ordinate the warranty repair with the manufacturer.
Can I cover hardware that I purchased through another vendor on my Customer Support Maintenance Agreement?
Yes, as long as the equipment is serviceable. Please contact the customer support line at 1-800-663-5386 for further information. Please note a refurbishment fee may apply to older equipment.